Thursday, February 20, 2020

Chasms

I tried to keep things simple once
Plain and simple
Simple and level
And they were simple for a time

The planet was smooth and uniform

Now there are deep chasms where there were little bumps

That I can see.

Bandit incoming!

Locking down, there's nothing here!
My cloak is perfectly see-through.
I can watch and wait forever
Or at least... longer than you

Breathe in, breathe clear

Opening back up, laying it all out there.
There's no one around so I'll just breathe here
Nice and easy
And good
Inner-feel me

What chasm is this
When did that one form?

The wind blows though them sometimes
And creates beautiful hollow sounds

I'm being sustained by foreign emotions
That replace my own
The rational can surface while the un-one is kept

Busy

The functions are maintained

The chasms lie in magnificent desolation
Waiting for darkness
And then come to life in isolation
To glow brighter than the other side

In the Sun

What never was
What never had been
What was never supposed to be
Now heats the planets core

And makes it take form.

No comments:

Post a Comment